Launched in 2015 our French blue shirt is a great option if you want to soften your look slightly. Ours are cut in superfine Italian cotton satin, designed to offer a chic alternative to poplin, which can be a little sheer. we are now offering it as a made to order shirt in four collar styles, two cuff styles, two fit options and a huge selection of sizes. You can also adjust your sleeve length by up to 5cm. Made to order shirts are for our existing customers who know what size and fit they require, but want more options of style and fabrics. Made to order shirts are non-refundable.
As with all our shirts, the quality of finishing is paramount; we use single-needle French seams, stitch two subtle gathers at each cuff and on the shirt yoke for comfort and swell the edges of the collar and cuffs. The soft cream colour is flattering to many skin tones and goes particularly well with rich blue or brown tones. It even sits well it under black suiting; offering a less uniform or corporate look than plain white.
- Single stitched French seams
- 9 stitches per cm
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Deep 9cm double cuffs
- Swelled edges on the collar and cuffs
- Lilly stitched buttons for security with a shank for ease of fastening
- Split yoke
- In-set sleeves which keep the front of the shirt looking crisp
- 100% cotton, machine washable
- Removable collar bones
- Supplied with plain navy silk knot cufflinks
- Special orders available on request