A rich Green Bengal stripe is a distinguished alternative to the more usual mid-blue, yet just as easy to wear. Try this shirt with a patterned navy tie beneath a crisp mid-grey or brown worsted suit, or pair it with a navy suit and dark red tie for an autumnal look that channels the Sexton approach to colour just so.
This green Bengal stripe shirt is a distinguished alternative to the more usual navy, perfect for making a sharp impression.
We are now offering it as a made to order shirt in four collar styles, two cuff styles, two fit options and a huge selection of sizes. You can also adjust your sleeve length by up to 5cm. Made to order shirts are for our existing customers who know what size and fit they require, but want more options of style and fabrics. Made to order shirts are non-refundable.
- Single stitched French seams
- 9 stitches per cm
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Deep 9cm double cuffs
- Swelled edges on the collar and cuffs
- Lilly stitched buttons for security with a shank for ease of fastening
- Split yoke
- In-set sleeves which keep the front of the shirt looking crisp
- 100% cotton, machine washable
- Removable collar bones
- Supplied with plain navy silk knot cufflinks
- Special orders available on request